Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Finito

Its finally over. Not like i study alot, even a bit for that matter. But its finally over and done with. No regrets la. i had my fun going through exams also. Studying in the very last minute as i always do because why? because its damn exciting la. Got kick. Leaving home half an hour before exam..because why? GOT KICK LA. Monday really got kick. Because monday has the worst traffic jam in the whole week.

I was stuck in de jam for half an hour and when i finally hit NPE, it was already 8.30. What time exam start? 8.30 lo. If you happen to be stuck in a jam like that, one that allows you to move 3 inches every two minutes, you tend to become a little bit frustrated and then you( i) start to become a bit fierce also. So there i was maneuvering my car from lane to lane, seeping into every small opening possible, just to get ahead. Ya, i was minding my own business and this mortocyclist( also very fierce already), somehow i must have blocked his way. But after he overtook me, he had to bang my car's bonnet a few times only puas.

So there i was, shocked. That made my blood boil, which hardly ever happens. So instinctively, as a caveman, i had to run him over. If i didnt, then i would lose all face. And as i ran back and forth over his body, i yelled:" HAR BANG MORE!BANG MORE!MUHAHHAA". So there laid his carcass. Like common roadkill. It didnt take long before flies starting hovering around it. Snap back to reality. Well, i was pissed la. But he sped off after hitting my bonnet. And there were so many cars i could not play predator and hunt down my prey while slowly enjoying the kill.

I dunno why i so kind always give way to people and motorcyclist and end up being treated this way. SIGH HAHAHHAHAAHAHA.

Then there were those men in white. aka mata. aka hantu. aka opportunist. aka underpaid government workers. aka NO RASUAH. aka CIBAISOHAIMOULANJIAOKANINEH. They were catching people using the emergency lane. What they didnt know was that i was really in an emergency.

But, even so, i quickly go back into a normal lane after spotting them like all the other cars. Then i thought to myself. Ken, this time your luck run out already. And i thought. Ok. If they catch me, i will just say, BANG, haih. Bawa saya gi balai dan gantung saya sampai mati aja la. SOB. But of course my luck still with me la. They caught the people in front and not me.

Sometimes its just abit unreasonable. Already everybody is stuck in the jam and late for work or in some cases, late for exam. Please let us use the god damn lane lar. Its not like got ambulance, which would be nice to tailgate in such situations but pity the patient who could probably die before reaching the hospital. And, using the emergency lane does not harm anyone nor does it cause any destruction on public property. They just want to collect 'bang, boleh settle?' money. Sigh, disgraceful. BUT, peace okey? you didnt catch me before and remain that way ya. TQ

Someone famous once said:"The finish line is a whole new starting line". True, but the good thing is we can take a break in between finish lines.

3 weeks i think. 3 weeks of break. What to do? What to do? So little time, so many people to save. Since i like to be random and totally spontaneous, i really have no clue where i might end up. I made a promise to me bro to go down with him to Singapore. Who knows. Who knows. What i know is i aint gonna plan anything because, its the spur of the moment that i live for. And as fickle as christmas tree lights, i do change my mind a lot. Who knows? i might even get a job. Blowjob that is.

2 comments:

Tsae Yun said...

HA! you cheated me! said this wasn't urs, CEH!

and..I LOST MY ID ah ah ahhhhhhhh! =( did you see it?? did u????? sob.

Kylie said...

LMAO reading your entry... Eh, too much of kicksss can get heart attack...